December 7, 2012

Humor Me Friday.

Welcome to another installment of Humor Me Friday. 
In which I post things that made me smile and evade writing a real post because 
1. It's Friday which means we're super busy around here.
2. It's Friday which means my brain is already stopping for the weekend.
3. It's Friday and it's time for smiles. (Aren't I good at reason is becauses?)

Source
It's finals week. This is my face. The whole week. I'm pretty sure it's going to get stuck like that.
Source
And you thought it was just a cat thing....
Source
I could never understand drawing tutorials. Never. It's like a special language only those with drawing talent understand.
Source
"I'm almost done mom! Just one more chapter!"
Source
Tee-hee-hee-hee

Happy Friday Y'all~*

11 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Every single one made me smile - - especially 'Arry and Ron. I love those boys! - - Oh, and the trampoline box! haha

    Happy weekend, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. .. I love the trampoline box one.. Looks like something that would happen here at home..

      Thank you, Judy!

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday to you, Larissa! I am way more in love with Ron Weasley than any respectable adult woman should be. Thank you so much for that glorious picture and all of the other funnies. Rest your brain, dearie, it will come back stronger than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never watched/read Harry Potter so I admit to posting it mainly for his expression.. I think it's quite fitting.. (;

      Amen to that!

      Delete
  3. I like your Friday reasons! Those guys are adorable in the box too! Now following via GFC. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Welcome JoKnows!

      Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Very cute post! Thanks a bunch for registering at Teenage Blogger Central. I will get around to featuring you in 2/3 days, whenever I have some time to spare. Thanks again!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for creating the community! I think it's great Teens finally get a place to be featured. (:

      Delete
  5. Shared these with my husband. Love the box beds and had a good laugh at the horse drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me smile with these. Funny with the boys in the boxes! The kids and cats love the boxes the gifts come in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so feeling you on the drawing tutorials thing!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics