December 27, 2012

Other Blurbs.

Hey everyone!
Remember when I posted a bit about my feature on Teen Ink? "Ariel"..the short story?
I am so thankful to all of you who showed support by sharing, commenting on it and rating it! 
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It means so much.
Right.. about the other blurbs.. this week I was again pleasantly surprised by having a couple more submission published online, but also my photo: "What Dreams are Meant For" received an Editor's Award! 

Then this afternoon I received the news that my haiku submission "Anywhere or Everywhere" also received an Editor's Award and was featured on their front "Poetry and Haikus" page. 
Again, these happenings are exciting for me and I just wanted to share them with you because you're part of my life as well.. 

So thank you again for all your support, and if you have a moment to spare, each rating and comment is so very much appreciated. 


5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Congratulations, Larissa!! I bet you have proud parents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! Haha... maybe.. (;

      Delete
  2. Wonderful news!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-15-vetericyn.html



    I hope you can make it!



    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics