December 31, 2012

That End-of-the-Year Post.

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!

Settle in because this is going to be another roundup/let's look back typical end of the year post!
I always enjoy these because it brings back memories from the year and kinda gets me excited for the year ahead. So far it seems it will be an exciting year full of new things and many changes. The last couple of months have kind of given us hints as to what 2013 will be like for our little corner..

 Most of the things that have recently come to be, I didn't exactly blog in depth about because they all happened at once, and I didn't want to blog about them before they happened because I didn't want to write about them 'til they had really happened.. you know, just in case they didn't. Many of these I have spilled out on either Twitter, Instagram, Facebook..(or all three!) 

 Most of the things I will share are quite exciting and will bring changes and so many new adventures..! For example:

 around early November I got accepted into my first choice university; (hip-hip-hooray) 

then late November I turned 18 (the age I dreamed of reaching since I was eight.. seriously.. why?); 

throughout all this we were house-hunting and around the second week of December we finalized the details and moved into our new home

the day after we moved in I had my *coughs* fourth *coughs* road-test and passed, (thank the Good Lord because I was already getting quite depressed); 

that week I also finished my battle with high-school and won! I had been (as several recent posts had complained about stated) rushing and having to do two days worth of school in one day so that I would have done two weeks worth of school in one. I have no idea whose crazy idea that was (mine. mine. mine. unfortunately all mine.);

 That was pretty much it for November-December's big events. They seem few on "paper" but they're each monumental to us and have ended 2012 with a lot to do and many shivers of excitement for 2013.

 Except for one more thing. This November/December marks a year since I began taking blogging seriously. It was November of 2011 when I stumbled across BlogHer and participated in my first NaBloPoMo. It has been a year since I stumbled across many of the blogs that I still visit today and a year since many of you that I consider my blog friends, first found me and we began this wonderful blogging community. (Or at least since I became a part of it.) I just want to end 2012 on a note of gratefulness. I am so beyond grateful for each of you that comment, that follow along, that share, that read (even those I don't know the name of or ever hear from, I know you are there and I appreciate you so much. Throughout this year I've come across friends who have mentioned they read my blog and I honestly had no clue; I am so thankful for you all–the commentators and networkers as well as the silent appreciators.) So Thank You. Each and every one of you. For linking up for TidBit Thursdays, for telling me you love Object Silliness and Humor Me Friday posts, for nudging me to do another And The Wind Blew Her Hair post (working on it I promise!!), for the support during my features, for writing, for reading, for being there:
Thank you.
I wish you all the best in 2013; please don't take offense when I say
I pray God blesses you in ways you can't even imagine this year; I pray your trust in Him increases a hundred-fold; I pray that your faith never leaves you (or vice versa); I pray that you may be happy and healthy in this New Year.

Oh ... and to 2013 I say.. BRING IT!

Highlight Reel of 2012 with Papa is a Preacher:

We participated in the Leap Blog Event and had our first guest post!

I took my SAT's. Twice.

My parent's celebrated their 22nd Anniversary!

We fulfilled my mother's dream of visiting a tulip field. Absolutely stunning!

And then I couldn't write about love.


I continued my interviewing project and interviewed Paper Nation and Agápe Bridal.

I got tagged. And then again because I stink at tag and can't run. We also received a couple of awards and were featured a couple of places!

Victor had his first recital! And his second!

We traveled to Brazil, Virginia, Whistler, saw a couple of places in Vancouver and Seattle.. and traveled a bit!

 I had fun photographing Abbotsford's 50th Annual Airshow!

And then we visited the Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation Center..



Hosted our first Link Up Party

And went to a Christmas Concert.

 Thank you so much for following along, and if you aren't already, please do consider becoming a follower! It means so much to me and you'd make my 2013 that much happier. (: All you need is an e-mail address! Please do!

10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Larissa, it's been a great year reading your stories and getting to "know" you. I can see you have an exciting, bright future and I hope to continue being part of it. My best to you and your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, it's been a great year reading your stories and getting to "know" you. I can see you have an exciting, bright future and I hope to continue being part of it. My best to you and your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa: Wishing you and your family a very Happy, Healthy New Year. I am glad I discovered you and your blog this year. You always bring such sweetness into the day when I read your writing. Also, you have been writing about love all year, the love of God, family and friends! Time will bring even more love into your life..Just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all you accomplishments you really are so talented Larissa! I am a big fan of yours! Best wishes for 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, Larissa T! You continue to amaze me. You are so incredibly talented and with it. And you have a Mod Cloth ad on your blog, so there's that.
    May this year bring so many new and exciting directions for you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great year, with only better things to come! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a happy and blessed new year! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Larissa. Congratulations on all you have accomplished in 2012. 2013 is going to be amazing! God bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics