December 11, 2012

Short Blurb about a Feature.

 I'm up to my neck in finals right now, but this morning I was pleasantly surprised to receive an e-mail from Teen Ink. They're kind of like BlogHer but for Teens. A couple of weeks ago I submitted a short story.. Ariel to their Realistic Fiction section. Today that story was chosen and featured on their website! To me that's super exciting..! 

 You can view the selection here: Ariel on Teen Ink. If you can, please leave a comment and vote/rate the story to promote it.. please please please!?

 Again, maybe it's not like I'm writing for the Times, but for this girl, it's exciting that my submission was not only accepted but featured. I like acceptance. :) 

 Hope you all are well .. and I can't wait for all of this to be over and I can come back and catch up with all of you!

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Wonderful! Congratulations! I had a poem published in Teen Ink WAY long ago - it's a great publication! Put it on your resume! :-) Wonderful, wonderful news - and 5 stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing news!! Congratulations! Good luck with your test and I will look forward to your catching up post.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a nice story it is. I'm so proud that you were featured. This bodes very well for finals, you know.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics