December 1, 2012

The Reason is Because.

The reason I can't blog tonight is because there was a Christmas concert.. and I went.. and I'm tired..
And now there's popcorn to consume. I feel these are very valid and good and excellent reasons of becauses. Don't you?

Happy December first everyone .. and to all a good night.. 

8 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Popcorn? 'Nuf said. No further excuses needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo popcorn....popcorn is a great excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly good excuses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good enough reason in my book! I think I'll use that one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely excellent reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popcorn and because? That is good enough for me!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for agreeing with me! :)

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics