December 20, 2012

TidBit Thursday.

Well hello again Thursday! 
So much has happened since our last Link Up part, but I'm messing with an idea for a round up post. However if you've been following along in any other form (Twitter/Instragram/Facebook) you probably already know much of what's been happening. 
But for now, let's link up everyone! 

BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Cupcakes and coffee for the party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, you are always the kind hostess. Even when I forget to show up for weeks or track mud all over the carpet of your new home. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good blog neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Larissa, for some reason the link wasn't working for me...But I will visit those listed and give a shout out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! What happened? Did it appear but not let your link go through?

      Delete
  5. I don't even see the link thingy..... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! What about now? I put it up again... this is so strange because it shows up normally on mine and adding a link seems to be working too! :(

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your new place, moving is hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Larrisa - recently discovered your blog and have been enjoying reading your posts... so here is a Liebster from me to you: http://myrandrspace.blogspot.com/2012/12/and-liebster-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics