December 4, 2012

Victor's Christmas Recital.

This Sunday The Kid performed in his music school's Christmas Concert. Now, I'm an extremely considerate person and I know that most of my relatives have grown tired of my shoving the video from his last last recital in their faces for them to appreciate, soooo ... I filmed three videos this time.. you know .. so they have a variety to get tired of! Hehe, in case you haven't figured it yet, I'm extremely proud of this budding violinist of ours.. His first couple of songs were performed along with his teacher and fellow violin students. Then he had a duet with his teacher and played Joy to the World.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Linking up with Frankly, My Dear for What's the Word Wednesday!

16 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Wonderful! Such talent! Thanks for sharing, Larissa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did a wonderful job!! You have every reason to be proud of him. He is a great musician. Thank you for sharing. It was a wonderful way to begin my day with a smile and the holiday spirit. You have inspired me to put some Christmas music on!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy!

      Unleash the Christmas carols! :)

      Delete
  3. I loooove music recitals! How long has he been playing? I'll return the favor with video of the male offspring's guitar recital in a week or two! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. . it's been about a year since he really began ..

      Yay! Link up so I can see! :D

      Delete
  4. I think it's so awesome how proud you of your brother, and what a great advocate for his success you are!! Every brother should be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! My son took piano and I loved going to recitals. Now he is in the school band as the percussionist and now he wants to take cello lessons. Music is so important for kids development. Lovely job Victor, Im a fan.
    Now following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!

      Thanks Alma..and welcome to our little corner of the blogosphere. :)

      Delete
  6. This is so great! It sent me right into the Christmas spirit! I love the violin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvia! The violin is truly a lovely instrument. :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for this! We've got several recitals coming up...I believe you've inspired me to share!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics