December 19, 2012

When it Snows.

This morning I was awaken by the Kid in my face.. "Look outside! Look outside!" 
He then proceeded to lift up the blinds and warn, "Careful 'cause it's gonna be bright!" 
Sure enough.. it was bright and white outside... 
This is the first snowfall in our new home..  Here's what's outside our windows...
(I do realize that this is absolutely nothing but dust for our friends back east our up north.. for us it's exciting nonetheless...) 


10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Great Pictures. We're under a blizzard warning in my area--up to 11inches. Yikes! Happy Wednesday. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send a little snow my way!! Lovely pictures. Still waiting for it to snow here and make the world white.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. What lovely pictures, they look great!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! I love snow, and we haven't had any yet here. Hope you are enjoying your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I miss snow! Thanks for sharing these! It hardly ever snows where I live now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first snow- and just in time for Christmas! I'm glad you got into your new house, too. What a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow! Snow!! Snow!!! We're expecting 8 to 13 inches over the next day and a half or so. I will be ever-so-disappointed if it fails to materialize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's definitely more snow than we've gotten so far this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so ready for Christmas now! I also see a great future garden back there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Larissa, how gorgeous! How exciting for your first snowfall in your new home. Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics