January 11, 2013

Humor Me Friday.


HAPPY HUMOR ME FRIDAY!
Source.
I'm not a Twilight fan, nor am I a Twilight hater.. Twilight's just .. there..
But this.. this had me rolling..

Source.
Which is ridiculous because so many people have handled it before hand..

Source.
No comments necessary.

Source.
Anybody know how to explain this to me?

Source.
Speaking of airports...

Source.
Reminded me of RDK's series!

Don't forget to link up everyone!

14 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I had not seen any of these. Love the Twilight - Toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one reminded me of my friend's theory that putting googly eyes on anything makes it funny. Thanks for the laughs! Happy Friday, University Lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda true, huh? Right back at you, Huffington Post Live Lady! :D

      Delete
  3. Too funny! I think the laziness one applies to all of us, at times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the smiles! :D

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the googely eyes! Found you through NaBloPoMo.
    www.dailymusingsbycarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for passing by Carrie! :D

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness. These cracked me up. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the humor! I'm feeling that gravity right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a good thing I've never run across that last one in real life in a public place because I am 98% certain I would've ended up literally rolling on the floor. (It's been known to happen for less.) Regarding the gravity/laziness comic--when an old co-worker and I were having particularly unproductive days, we used to ask who turned up the gravity. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics