January 7, 2013

On the First Day of University.

On the first day of university...
It was orientation day.
I had no classes.
There was a parent meeting.
So Daddy drove me.
It was pouring rain.
I made friends.
We laughed.
I was complimented on my style.
My day was made.
I bought textbooks.
I am broke.
I met only one other Communications Major.
I met a Brazilian.
I met two bloggers. 
I got even more excited about my studies. 
Yes, apparently that's possible.

On the first day of university...
I had a pretty good day. 
(: 

20 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Sounds like a really great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A good day!!!

    You know what is even more expensive than text books? Art supplies (art school grad here)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a poster that said that an art supply store was offering 10% discounts on art supllies for the art school kids.. Wonder if that helps any..

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a great first year! If I could only give you one piece of advice it would be to always go to class! Trust me you will see how easily you will want to skip! I know I did my first year and it screwed up all my grades! It will be fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have no plans to skip! I paid good money to watch those classes and I'll watch each and every one of them, Amen! (Sorry .. I get carried away sometimes...)

      Delete
  4. That's fantastic! Here's to your new adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting that you met other bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a good first day! You'll be wonderful at University! I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence Kate!

      Delete
  7. Eeeeeee! How exciting! First day of university! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did it! This is going to be such a great blog to follow as you really are going to have so many adventures & meet so many fascinating people! I feel like I'm heading off to college all over again (except now I'm fat, old and these three little boys won't leave me alone for 2 minutes).

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! That's what I'm hoping it'll be like! Give you guys all a chance to come along with me. That way I won't be alone. :)

      Thanks Marianne!

      Delete
  10. It sounds like you had an amazing first day. The world is your oyster now and all things are possible!! I will look forward to hearing more about your adventures in college!!


    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics