January 7, 2013

Right?

And off to Orientation I go ... 
Today shouldn't be too bad..right?
Just settling in time and getting to know the place..
That's safe..right?

10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Have a great first day!!! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be better than you can even imagine! God has a plan for you. Trust Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed! God has a plan. Relax and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll do fine. Enjoy the experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all-over nervous for you. Shall I say comforting things? It could be horrible. But I doubt it. Even if it is, it will be a funny story to tell later, right? I'm helpful, I know.

    Lookee at Larissa all growed up and going to college. I feel all gushy and proprietary in a totally non-creepy way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yes, I comfort myself in knowing that, hey, at least it'll make a good blog post later on! :D

      I might just give you a big bear hug for that last sentence.

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics