January 17, 2013

TidBit Thursday Link Up.

I'm heading off to class, but today's my last day before the weekend. I'm pretty happy with myself for not having classes on Friday. Gives me time for homework. I know it's probably getting tiring to just read about my classes or university, so I promise to do my best to find time to post other things. I just can't promise too much too often. In one of my classes, however, we sometimes get to do personal essays; the teacher from that class has allowed me to post it here afterwards. (: 
And! If I get it published somewhere, like Teen Ink, I get bonus points! Awesome right?!

What have you been up to?

BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE




7 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. thanks for hosting this! looking forward to see what others contribute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming Mama Lola! :)

      Delete
  2. *Brings tea and scones to the party this week* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I've never had scones before!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link up!

    Sounds like school is going well - so happy for you! Looking forward to reading one of your school essays! In my experience the first semester is the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann! I kinda hope so.. (:

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!


    my web-site; nike free run 2 womens
    My web site - nike free 4.0

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics