January 9, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

 Last day of classes for this week! That means I got through my first week. In a way, I guess this week is the easiest. A couple of classes were let out early and for the most part, the classes consisted mainly of introductions and the handing out of syllabi. On the other hand, I think this might have been the hardest week. It's an overwhelming amount of information and so much to organize! While I'm confident that once I set a schedule and time to work on specific things so everything can be handed in on time, etc. all will be well, I'm also a little doubtful. 

 Somehow it'll all work out. But this week consisted of parting with fortunes in textbooks, in the good faith that this fortune shall be returned to me in fountains of valuable information. We shall see. While I haven't had trouble talking to people and making acquaintances and class-walking-to-and-fro buddies, a couple of days into the semester hasn't exactly given time for bonding with anyone or friend making. But I love the environment, love the busy-ness, love the people and chapel meetings where everyone sings, prays and listens to a preach for a couple of minutes together; it's a welcome break. 

 Ahem .. anyways, today is supposed to be about you! About linking up and commenting on what we've all been up to lately. That's what's been happening around here.. what was your week like? 


BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

15 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Hi Larissa! I wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm looking for guest bloggers over at Blue Eyed Beauty Blog for the month of February!!! I'm getting married and don't want to focus on blogging so I've been asking every blogger I can to stop by and see if they'd be interested in submitting a post! I'll {hopefully} remember to stop back by later tomorrow to link up the post!

    http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-bloggers-wanted.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog
    The Story of Us: Love...Forever & Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a successful first week of school! You'll love it - promise! :-) I can't seem to find the link-up tool! Am I blind? You know how much I love the Thursday link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'll hold you to that!

      Fixed! (:

      Delete
  3. Squeee I'm so excited for you...I remember the first few weeks of university (both as a BSc and MSc student) and it was so overwhelming information wise but it was amazing meeting so many new people!

    *Brings cupcakes for the party*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for cupcakes! :D

      Thanks for being excited for me! :)

      Delete
  4. Yay, freshers week. I was my favourite week for three years whilst at Uni. Full of hope, excitement, promise and being petrified all at the same time (ok so it gets easier after the first year!)

    Bringing posters to the party, I always bought posters at freshers week :-D

    Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! :D Awesome! I want a poster!

      Delete
  5. Woohoo, you made it! And yes getting organized and making priorities is important!

    I am curious, is the chapel non denomination? It is nice you have that : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's non-deominational just general Christian talks and praise time. (: It's pretty great!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you are doing great! New is always stressful, but sounds like you are jumping into the swing of things. Gosh, books were expensive when I was in school (a long while ago...) I can't imagine now. But it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really really are! :D

      Amen to that!

      Delete
  7. Oh man, reading this makes me miss college. :)

    It sounds like you're approaching it in a useful, healthy way. Something I heard recently that I've tried to take to heart is this: It always seems impossible until it's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying! haha

      Exactly. I'm working on getting it done now! :)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your first week! You're going to be so happy you wrote this all down. I've forgotten everything!

    Signed,
    Old & Where am I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne!

      Well, now you get to experience it all with me! :D

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics