February 8, 2013

Humor Me Friday.

Oh lookit who's back! Humor me Friday. (: 
I have a long weekend this weekend, thank God for "Family Day" on Monday. 

I love my cannon. I mean Canon. of course.

I spent far too long laughing at this. Far too long.

Like a boss. It actually took me a while to see it.. (:

And my ability to follow drawing tutorials continues. 

You guys!! This happened this week! I wish I had known! 
I would've looked around for him..
Have a good weekend y'all! (:

P.S. Don't forget to link up your posts this week! Link up here.

15 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Haha Love this! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. lol, you have a great sense of humor, Katie!

      Delete
  3. I am dying over that camera picture. I love my Canon, too. It's a real 35mm that uses actual film. You might have to Google that... ;) I do wish I had the giant lens, though.

    Happy weekend to you, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh! Sounds awesome! I wish I had giant lenses too.. just not THAT giant.. haha

      Thanks TangledLou, right back at you. (:

      Delete
  4. those are great. I wish I knew about Marty McFly too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! *Sigh* now I need to watch "Back to the Future"...AGAIN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I know! How frustrating! heheh

      Delete
  7. :-D I am so glad I read this post today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all. I WILL try that eye exercise!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics