February 15, 2013

Humor Me Friday.

Happy President's Day to all my American friends. (: 
Enjoy your long weekend! We had ours last weekend, but it's Independent Study week now.. So it's all good. Getting plenty of studying done this weekend, but there's time for smiling! :D
These made my smile, I hope they make you smile too.

Can I have five inches of snow over here please?
*giggles* Oh Robin Williams.
I'm doing a literary analysis on Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart" at this very moment, so these Poe related images are quite appropriate. (:
This is what happens when you live in Abbotsford. It's never sunny..but when it is, boom, accidents.
Have a wonderful weekend y'all!

23 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Ok, the last Poe meme made me choke on my coffee. Thanks for brightening what has been a stressful afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, hope the day got better. (: Glad you liked.

      Delete
  2. Lol that traffic lights meme made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol .. not so funny when it actually happens, though! haha

      Delete
  3. I love the last picture! It is so funny! Want to follow my blog?

    ramblingsontheloose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for passing by, I'm glad you enjoyed! Come back for our link up party on Thursday! (:

      Delete
  4. I have some snow to share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, the hot dog one killed me! And the glare from the sun always happens! But you can't put your visor down because you wouldn't be able to see the light anyways! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin Williams is awesome! (:

      Exactly!

      Thanks Amber, right back at you. (:

      Delete
  6. The Poe ones made me laugh!! Do you know which movie the Robin Williams scene is from? I'm sure I never saw it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it's from Mrs. Doubtfire. One of his best in my opinion. (:

      Delete
  7. Thank you for brightening my day!! Thank heavens for snow blowers. LOL

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed, Kathy! (:

      Delete
  8. So funny! I laughed so hard at the snow one as we got 29 inches last weekend and it was a bear to shovel and plow out...love their humor. I love Poe,so I can't wait to show my hubby those..Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Argh! I want some! :D

      You too Winnie, and thank you. (:

      Delete
  9. Way down here in Florida I don't really understand the snow jokes, but I love the Poe Valentine...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Poe...once upon a midnight dreary as I pondered weak and weary.....something something over many volume of forgotten lore....something about a nap.....

    The snow pic cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you find that snow one? That one is AMAZING! I need to share it, might need to wait until next winter's storms though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics