February 24, 2013

Knit Sweaters and Bordo.

So last week I had to photograph myself because no-one was home when I came back from school. And I wanted to change. And I didn't want to wait. Better photos next week?

Bordo Long-sleeve T - Forever21
Knit Sweater - American Eagle
Tan skirt - H&M
Bordo Tights - Ardene
Boots - Breckelle's
please ignore le hat.. it was a windy day...I needed something.
I really really really need to it be a warm spring. I can't wait to throw off these boots and wear my flats, and dresses, and maxi skirts, and I'm tired of jackets. 
Summer. Please arrive. Soon.

8 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. You are just adorable! I love the outfit and the fun boots. The hat looks precious on you! I hope that Spring arrives soon, I can't take the snow anymore. It still is on my lawn from Nemo! I am sooo tired of black pants to work everyday. I want to wear my dresses and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I just love the burgundy with the camel and cream cardi! Burgundy tights are on my shopping list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! Summer is just around the corner, but it's a very LONG corner!
    Although those boots are adorable!
    I was interested in your blog because of the link title "papa is a preacher" I'm a pastor's daughter as well!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a pastor at a Calvary Chapel (very small).
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready to put away the heavy tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Love your outfit. I would totally wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous combination ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics