February 6, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

A month into university. Wow. It's all going by so so fast! :D
Not much going on except lots and lots of reading/writing/studying in general.

Thanks to the two lovely ladies who awarded me with the versatile blogger award. I'm so grateful and flattered. Unfortunately posts for those awards are quite lengthy, but I have done one before: read here. Again, Thank You! (:

Let's Link Up!



BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. DONE! It's been a while since I linked up and I have missed it! So glad you seem to have settled into university life. I have been enjoying your posts, even if I don't always comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I hope it's okay that I linked up both my blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to do this every week, especially when time's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up to The Great Blog Train! Angie@godsgrowinggarden.com Marci@stonecottageadventures.com Helen@blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com
    PS - I'm going to link up to your party now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at me remembering to link up! I hope University is going well for you, Larissa. You're a champ. My post is a bit of an audience participation thing, but don't let that distract you from your studies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Looks like you're getting nominiated for things left and right. :)

    In completely unrelated news, I nominated you for the “Sunshine Award,” if you’d like to play along.
    http://myantidepressantlife.com/sunshine/

    (No pressure or expectations if you'd rather not, though.)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics