February 13, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

    Independent study week is almost here! I am so very much looking forward to spending a week at home. No matter that it will be spent buried in books, but I'll be home! I miss staying home. Very much. We also had a long weekend this past weekend. I was needing that. Thank heavens for family day becoming a statutory holiday!

  What are all of you up? Happy Valentine's Day!!
BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE








8 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. We just came back from church and they did such a great little party for the kids ...so we are done with candy.
    We made wooden hearts that we will giving them tomorrow to some lovely neighbors to hang out on their gardens or front door. I love them so much I put them up on my shop.
    Have a great valentines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! The ones on your Instagram? They're so cute! :D

      Right back at you, Alma! (:

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check out these other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that'll make them very happy. (:

      Delete
  3. My favorite thing is to be home too! Hope you have a productive week : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had an American-centric moment there trying to figure out why you didn't have the long weekend THIS weekend. Guess you don't celebrate Presidents Day in Canada do you? ha ha! Enjoy your study time at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. thanks Audrey! Hope you had a great President's day! (:

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics