February 27, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

This past week, (from last Thursday up to this Thursday) has been the best week I've had in a really really long time. I'm past the halfway mark of this semester and much of the workload has passed. Now it's settling in for the final stretch that ends with finals. But this week I've been in a really good place and very much in a "everything will be alright" state of mind. The independent study week was so very much needed and came right on time, (thank you Father)! I got much done and now I feel I can breathe. At least for now. :) What've you been up to?




BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I am glad your week has been good. I have to say this week has ended better for me too :-) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Awards time ;-) http://sleepyjoes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/its-awards-time.html

      Delete
  2. Glad the workload is easing up. Maybe, you might want to rethink taking quite so many units next term. :) Have a wonderful weeked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember having independent study week. Such a great idea. So glad you got caught up.

    I need to get caught up here after being away 2 weeks. We have school projects to finish this weekend, bills, laundry, and so it goes : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the words of the white rabbit "I'm late I'm late I'm late".....*brings cupcakes as an apology*

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics