March 8, 2013

Humor Me Friday and Happy Woman's Day.

Hello! It's so sunny today! So beautiful and happy!
Perfect for celebrating and wishing you a:
Pamper yourselves today. It's a perfect excuse. :) Hope your day is full of blessings!

No onward to Humor Me Friday!:
Smokey! What've you been up to!
This cat.. This face.. Oh my word.
So punny! ;)
And Larissa sighed and sympathized with Jeff.
This one is my favorite. 
Happy Friday Y'all!
photos from imgfave

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I love this post! The funnies were great.

    www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Take care!


    my web site :: cheapest auto insurance california
    my web page > best auto insurance companies in california

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that cat is funny!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these - you find the funniest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection, LT. Tiffanie read the story about Jeff and she thought it was really funny!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics