March 1, 2013

Humor Me Friday.




Happy Friday everyone! I hope your week was a good one, and if not, cheer up! It's the weekend. And you (probably and hopefully) don't have the same problem the person in the first picture does:
This is why sometimes I give up teaching ESL:

Yeah mom! I've made lots of friends at college:
Baking hates me:
For all ye mothers out there in the blogosphere... is this true?!:
Bonus: I laughed so hard at this because (as all my Instagram followers know) this is, unfortunately, me around campus:
Happy Friday Y'all! And don't forget to pass by and check these awesome posts as well as leave your own! :) TidBit Thursday.

4 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I like your choices of funny things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Not sure why but the baking one was the funniest to me : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time you get to Friday, everyone needs a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humor Me Friday is awesome! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics