March 27, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

Less than a month away from finishing my first University semester and I'm not sure if I'm happy or freaking out. Both I suppose.. It's flown by and I'm glad it's almost over, but at the same time.. there's so much to do and so little time! So I've been and shall be buried for books... How've you been? What have you been up to?
BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Time flying by always scares me a little. Hope the end on the semester goes well and that next semester is just as much fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying university. Hope you take it a bit easier on yourself as far as the courseload goes next semester. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what we're doing isn't there always, always so much to do and so little time? I've been trying to send some blog love to my favorite farm and local farmers market. Congrats on your accomplishments at school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the semester almost being over!!! Ok, so I'm a teacher now instead of a student. It's a little different, but I still have way too much to do and not quite enough time. The good news is you'll be fine! You'll get it all done and make it through just fine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to do and so little time! That never changes it seems. The curse of adulthood! I am glad your semester is almost finished. I know you have worked hard and I'm sure you have done well. Oh,I sent you some snail mail, have you gotten it? Happy Good Friday and have a beautiful Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics