March 11, 2013

Twenty-Three.

  I'm sitting in my Sociology class and listening to the loud voices of university students as they enjoy the break in our three hour class. And as we speak about marriage and family, I remember... twenty-three years ago my parents got married.  Twenty-three years ago today. 

 I wrote them an anniversary post last year and I mean every word even more now than ever. Read it here.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thank you for all you've done, specifically your beautiful example of a marriage that works. :) 

3 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents! They sound like they have given you and your sibs love and a great foundation in life and a great example of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. happy anniversary to your parents! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your lasts years post,it was lovely and what a lovely daughter you are.My anniversary is in 13 days and it will be 35 yrs,oh that makes me feel so old.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics