May 3, 2013

Humor Me Friday.

Friday. 
I'm always at a loss during vacation time, as to whether I look forward to Fridays or not. Fridays at our house means a lot of cleaning and cooking. The cooking part is nice, but the cleaning part is meh. 
Two good things about this Friday, however. 1. We get to pick Daddy up from the airport after being away for quite a while for work, and 2. Humor Me Friday!

There's a bird in our neighborhood that sings during the night. Maybe it got hit by a car and thinks night is day and day is night? It starts chirping during the evening and goes until dawn. Don't ask me how I know.
Reason No.1 why I can't have a cat. I would try to give it a bath just to see how it would react. Are you supposed to do that? Don't they clean themselves? 
I do believe this is what we call, "Like a Sir."
Oh heavens! You don't even need to pay me. I volunteer!
Tehehehe.. if you like puns we can be best friends.
And Reason No.2 as to why I can't have a cat. I would do this every time someone came over because it would never get old. Ever.
all images from imgfave.com
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, but before you go, will you PLEASE take the poll on the left sidebar? It would help me a ton. It's just a clickety-click-click! Thank you. :)

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. These are pretty funny. My cat I must say is really clean but is obsessed by water. He likes to lick the puddles that collect in the back porch and when someone finishes taking a shower... as if he had no fresh water in his bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, like a sir, nice. I miss having cats, people think they are standoffish, but they can be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such funnies today! Trust me a cat in a tub would only happen once in your life! My kitten decided to jump into my tub that was filling up for a bubble bath once. When I tell you I had the worst time trying to get her out is an understatement. I took a beating! Funny thing, she was traumatized and would NEVER go into the bathroom again in the 13 years I had her. If you tried to carry her into to show her it was ok, she would freak out like a maniac. My husband loved the editor one, as he is forever seeing signs or print ads like that one! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUNNY!! Love cat bathing one especially!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics