May 19, 2013

Mustard and Interviews.

      Thursday I posted that I was off to an interview and a couple of you were interested in knowing what for and how it turned out.. well.. I'm ready to tell. The interview is for being a household assistant. Basically I will go to the home of the elderly and clean whatever they need me to clean in their house, get their tea ready and so on. In case you don't know one of the reasons as to why I want this job, you might want to read this post. *wink* *wink* I have spoken to the supervisor and she said that as long as I have the client's consent and don't use their real names I'm allowed to share their stories. Now let's just hope they're willing to share. :)

This is what I wore to the interview:
P.S. My hair is still wet because I washed it this morning, not greasy. Promise. Speaking of hair.. it's getting so long! I'm so excited! I've never grown out my hair this long, but I like it. 
Mustard Cardigan - Thrifted
White Top - Ardene
Navy Lace Skirt - Suzy Shier (Might recognize it from this post)
Mustard Flats - Arturo Chiang
Our yard is full of these yellow little wildflowers.. I'm trying to convince Daddy that they're pretty. So far I've only managed to put off weeding... Oh wells. Happy Sunday!

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Such lovely pics Larissa! Mustard is a great color for you. I agree that your hair is so pretty. I wish when I was your age I had grown mine! Good luck with interview, Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it works out for you. I am looking forward to hearing any stories you are able to get. We have some doosies in my family (my folks met on a blind date on Valentine's Day and my Great Aunt needed cowboy boots for a Western Dance so her and a friend went to a town a ways away and she met the man she'd be married to for over 55 years and so did her friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttercups are my favorite! I'll never call them weeds.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! You have a very classy sense of style.
    Hope the interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
    You're beautiful, it's true.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics