May 26, 2013

Pink and Stitching Thread.

Recently I've been messing with cross-stitching thread, braiding it, weaving it.. and yes.. cross-stitching it–mostly threading it. Recently I found this piece that my aunt had begun years ago... She never finished it and then handed it over to my mother for her to finish. It has been around six years and mother hasn't really touched it...So today I decided I'd take a try. I didn't get much done... but this is what I wore this Sunday.
Hair Clip (Flower) - Forever21
Pink cardigan - Gap
Denim skirt - Brazil 
Shoes - Brazil 

5 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Such a beautiful cross stitch! I am glad you are finishing it! It deserves to be displayed it is so lovely. I can't do needle work (I am all thumbs!). Your outfit is just so pretty. I love the skirt with all the embroidery! Those shoes are precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done cross stitching in so long, but lately my fingers have been itching to do it again. I love the pattern of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cross stitch! I love to cross stitch, though I don't spend s much time on it as I would like. I would love to see the finished piece, I know it will be beautiful!

    Also love your outfit, especially the skirt and shoes! You have great fashion sense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is honestly a work of art or poetry or BOTH! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics