May 30, 2013

TidBit Thursday and Drizzle.

Oh my my my.... The price we pay for two weeks of sunshine here in Abbotsford is more or less two months of dark dreary skies and a whole lot of drizzle. So very much drizzle! Are you finally getting summer where you are?
BLOG TITLE


BLOG TITLE

3 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. We got some rain which was good because the pollen was crazy! We have had one really nice day lately but most days have been too muggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our weather is opposite of yours. We had tons of rain the last two weeks, and these last two days it is summer like with mid 90 and sunny! I am not a heat person, so I am missing my "Spring" weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to link up! Your button is on my side bar. Send some rain over to Charlotte, NC. It's been a hot, sunny week. We could use a drizzle. God bless, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics