May 9, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

Tired. Sometimes we're weary physically... sometimes it goes a bit deeper than that. Wearisome of spirit. Like Jane said in Emma “I am fatigued, but it is not the usual kind, Ms. Woodhouse. We all know what it is to be weary in spirit." 
I'm hoping to shake it off soon and be back. Meanwhile I've been enjoying incredible sunshine! It was over 80ยบ this week! It was truly wonderful! Has the sun come out where you are? 
BLOG TITLE


BLOG TITLE

3 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I've been experiencing the same sort of deep tiredness lately, but I hope to shake it off soon! A summer requires some energy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get weary like that, I find that extra time in the Lord's Word, exploring His promises helps to pick me up! I think maybe it's because I get so busy with life and trying to handle everything myself rather than relying on Him just makes my spirit tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fatigued in body, the the spirit type is harder though! I hope you can get some spirit rest soon!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics