June 30, 2013

Denim and Flowers.

     Oh summer how I loveth thee! And yes, summer is finally here this week! Which is quite exciting because I need to tan. Apparently if I stay inside that doesn't happen though. Bummer. Anyways, here's what I wore for a stroll in the park yesterday. I love this dress because even though it's so long, it's so breezy and cool. It's perfect for warm summer days. Wouldn't recommend a denim top though. That thing conserves heat like a North Face® jacket. 
Denim shirt - DKNY Jeans
Dress - Forever 21 (last summer)
Sandals - Brazil
What are doing/wearing to keep cool? Do you have any plans for this summer?
P.S. Today is Google Reader's last day of existence! Are you following me on BlogLovin' yet? :) http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3213911/papa-is-a-preacher

7 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I love this look! Those sandals are so cute. You are definitely the most stylish person I know.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics