June 16, 2013

Father's Day.

     Please excuse the absence of a Sunday Style post today. We were busy celebrating Father's Day... by cleaning the yard. *shrugs* He seems to enjoy it. :)

     My dad is so many things at once. He's a father, husband, brother, minister, missionary, Corporate Secretary, provider, care-taker, comforter and master-mind who always knows just what to say, what solution to give and how to solve every problem. He's still my hero, my standard, my example and my rock. Thank you Daddy, for your love, your presence, your patience, the lessons you've taught me, opportunities you've given me and so much more. Thank you for being my dad. I loves you.
Something about... Like Father Like Daughter. Photo circa 2009.
For a descent-er-ish Father's Day letter, click here to read my 2011 Father's Day post.





6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Such a great picture of the two of you. So natural! Love that you are both reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a great photo, and a lovely tribute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tribute and great picture!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics