June 9, 2013

Recitals and Petticoats

Friday afternoon the Kid and I participated in our music school's annual spring recital. It was my first presentation with them and yes... I was quite nervous. But it went well and the Kid played wonderfully as always. More on that later, this is what I wore. I do apologize for the photo quality, something funky was going on with my camera. Hoping it's fixed now. Anyways, this  is what I wore. One of the things I absolutely love about this skirt is the hint of petticoats it has on the trim. I absolutely love it!
Hair clip - Romania
Cardigan - Forever21
Skirt - Togo (Ancient)
Shoes - Brazil

10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. you look lovely ! Love the trim on the skirt too. Hair clip is the perfect accent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfectly ladylike and elegant! I love the look of a petticoats under skirts--I'm currently keeping my eye out for a relatively cheap one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found one at a thrift store once... but never again. *sigh* Glad I snatched it. :D Good luck!

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! I love your outfit. You have an eye for putting things together. The peek a boo petticoat is just adorable and sweet. The clip for your hair is such a perfect accent! Glad the Kid did well! It is the time of year for recitals. My two nieces had their dance recital yesterday. One of them has been dancing for 6 years, and her sister just started and it was her first one. Both did amazing. The little one may not continue as she had fun yesterday, but really didn't have the drive to go each week with out prodding. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure she will want to start again when the time comes. ^_^ Glad they did well as well! :)

      Thanks, Winnie!

      Delete
  4. Can you visit sometime and show me how to dress? Wow...so young & so wise! *putting away my all-week yoga pants now*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if you teach me how to write a book. :D

      Delete
  5. Love your fashion posts! You are so adorable and you have excellent taste! The hair pin is a nice touch and I like the hem ruffle too : )

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics