June 23, 2013

Summer Dress.

    I've been searching for dresses for ages. It's hard to find something that's not lacking in length or sleeves or that's not too tight or extraordinarily expensive. While I'm still on the look-out for my dream day-dress, I've found a few to keep me content for the time being. I found this in a thrift shop a couple of weeks ago and I bought it with the intention of having it shortened some. So far it hasn't happened and I'm enjoying its flowly length. Who knows, I might keep it like this. Maybe. 

Dress - Asian brand that I can't read via Thrift
Sweater - American Eagle (previously seen here)
Shoes - Kenzie (previously seen here)
Do you have a favorite summer dress? Did it take you long to find it? Where you looking for it? What does it look like? Are you still on a quest for that perfect dress?

12 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Finding the perfect dress--that's pretty, has sleeves (I love sleeves on dresses), doesn't look too old fashioned, and doesn't cost a ton of money is pretty much the eternal quest! :P You look very pretty, and I think that length of dress is flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wear lots of dresses. Not so much anymore. I don't know it it is age, laziness, or my absolute hatred of shopping (probably all 3). But you look beautiful! That dress is lovely and you make it lovelier! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tamara! I'll bet you can find a dress that will tempt you into wearing it. ;)

      Delete
  3. You found a gem there! It looks so lovely on you! The pattern and color looks great on you. I think the longer length looks great on you. I am way too short to wear long because at 5'0, they drag! I wear A LOT of dressed due to work. For me, it is sheer laziness on my part. I don't have to match what I am wearing or put an outfit together. Just toss it on and go. At 4:30 am, I am barely functioning! I wear a lot of dresses from a local store here called Kohl's as they always fit, and are very reasonable in price and go on sale often. Often, they are a wrap style as they fit me best. PS. LOVE your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Winnie! That's the best part about dresses! Just put them on and shoes that go with it and all set! :D Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! The sweater & shoes were my favorite, but I'm a sweater & shoes kinda gal. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne, the sweater's very comfy. :)

      Delete
  5. Ah yes... the eternal search for the perfect dress. And I love dresses. So easy, especially during summer. I do love the one you have there - great color - cute print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Once you find them, they're such a help. :) Thanks, Beckey! :)

      Delete
  6. That is a great dress! It would be perfect for the 4th of July...just add a couple red accessories! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style Link Up again today :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics