June 12, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

So this week decided to go by in the blink of an eye. Goodness gracious! Almost half of my summer vacation has already passed by. What is this madness? What have I been doing? Absolutely nothing productive. Wasting my time with things I know I will regret later on. Come Autumn I will say "Why, oh why did I waste my summer?!" But hey, what's life if you don't have any regrets. I did finally get a bookshelf for my room. All my books are put away and no more boxes for me! Mostly anyways. There's just something so comforting about having a bookshelf in my room. What have you been up to? Has school let out yet? Any summer vacation plans? Let me know!
BLOG TITLE


BLOG TITLE




2 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. My kids are on summer break too and it already seems like it is flying by. My husband was home for a week's vacation and that flew by too. I love having everyone home, and that is one of the things that I love best about summer. Enjoy your summer Larissa, and I hope each day is overflowing with blessings!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics