June 19, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

This past week's highlights? Uhm. None, really. I'm almost finished reading two books, (Pride and Prejudice – I know, I know, took me long enough; and The Story of Jesus by E.G.W. totally recommend this one. So insightful, so moving.) Halfway through a little project I need to get done by next month, and trying to keep up with what's going on in Brazil. So this week was as slow as it gets...I've barely been out of the house. What have you done this week? Where have you gone? Pretty sure it was more exciting than my week.
BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE




2 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. I know you read my blog and know I belong to a Jane Austen group we call JAPSNA. P & P is our favorite, and after you read it, I hope you watch the movie with Collin Firth as Mr. Darcy sometime. It is our favorite, be prepared to swoon. We do lots of teas, and even got to see her writings at a local museum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did see that! I absolutely enjoy how they stuck to the book for the dialogue (most of it anyway). Mmmm! Tea! And that is so cool! I'd love to see her writings! :D I'm currently reading Persuasion. After that I'll only need Mansfield Park to have gone through all of her books. So well written!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics