July 8, 2013

Abbotsford Berry Fest.

It's still an hour away from Tuesday so technically I made it and posted the festival photos on Monday as strictly not promised on Sunday. The berry fest is.. well.. it's kind of like a fair, I guess. And nearby farmers and merchants get to put up tents and sell produce and goods. 
There are quite a few interesting characters...
And magicians...
The Agrifair is a bigger fair that seems to be the biggest of all deals here in Abbotsford. But I wouldn't know because I've never been to one and, unfortunately, we won't be here for this year's either. Maybe next year! :D
Books on sale for a twoonie.
I. love. this.
*squeal and burp a rainbow*
Stands selling all sorts of things:
(these cupcakes are actually bath fizzle thingies)
Sketching:
Mini golf:
Now ain't she gorgeous?
I always thought this place was the cutest thing! It's a little tea house with a clever name. ;)
It's a berry fest so say hello to Ms. Strawberry! 
And then there was this one booth/tent/place that had taken animals that they rescued for all to see. And touch. Turtle:
Tortoise:
Iguana:
Lizards:
Snakes (I touched this one! I actually touched it!):
Mother touched this one:
But I zoomed in my lens as far as it would go, snapped this shot and got out of there because look:
And then the last booth we visited was kind of like LegoLand:

4 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Looks like fun! In my neck of the woods, we celebrate the start of strawberry season with as much fan fare as we do the 4th of July: parades, carnivals, tons of fair food....it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberries are very much reason to celebrate!

      Delete
  2. Love your outfits in the photos!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics