July 19, 2013

Humor Me Friday.

I'm aliiiive! Promise. :) And I've got a couple of funnies for you. 
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!
Bahahaha!
I was going to be productive this summer... sometimes I hate the internet.
:P
So silly.
The cuteness!!

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. With this massive heatwave here, the fist one is my favorite. I hate heat, and it is sooo hot for so long.. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha these are soo random but soo funny!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you made me crack up yet again! The dog/fence one definitely put the post over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the giggles Larissa!! Loved the one about the electric bill. Isn't that the truth?

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the puppy! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhmagosh. Adorable puppy! Love these funnies, they really brightened my day. Thanks for finding and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics