July 4, 2013

TidBit Thursday.

We're just beginning to get ready for our summer vacation and oh boy it's going to be hectic! But c'est la vie. So much to pack, and now that I've already hit the halfway point of my summer break, it's time to start seriously registering for fall classes and I'm seriously not liking the yearly addition to the tuition. Yikes! What about your family? Has summer finally begun for you? Also, Happy Fourth of July to all my American readers! :)
BLOG TITLE

BLOG TITLE


BLOG TITLE

6 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. ooo! I am first this week. what do I win? The I have nothing better to do on a holiday prize? ha ha!

    We start school in 6 weeks. Not that I am counting or anything. Kindergarten here we come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You win a cupcake. :)

      Haha! Whoot whoot! Kindergarten is an important milestone! :D

      Delete
  2. Have a great vacation! I am not going anywhere this summer (I don't like heat and feel ill if i am out in it long). I will go in the Fall when it is color here. Lots of bbqs here with family and friends, and local trips to parks etc for now. Enjoy your time off as it always goes so fast. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Winnie! Enjoy your summer and keep cool! :D

      Delete
  3. No vacation for me. But I have the pool in the backyard to keep me cool so it's all good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer has been full on for a while. Now getting my son ready to head to Hawaii with the grandparents .

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics