August 22, 2013

Flying.


Flying is what time seems to be really good at these days. I'm sorry for the silence. This time we went to Brazil I decided that instead of frantically searching for wifi and taking hours to take photos, select edit and put together a post, I'd simply enjoy my vacation. I don't really regret that decision.

My family - minus Daddy who worked the bigger part of the trip - took forty days to enjoy spending time with family and friends in Brazil. It seems like out of all the times we've been to Brazil, this time the days flew by that much faster. There was so much to do and so much we did and yet so much left to be accomplished next time. I can't wait to be back, but for now, I guess I owe myself and you some quality blogging time. :) 

We arrived yesterday evening and I'll be unpacking my bags and the memories wrapped inside. Hopefully these will be put on display here. I'm planning on starting with the easier posts first (photos) in order to get into the groove of things and end with the harder posts (written pieces + maybe the editorial photo-shoot. I got my dress for it fixed! ). But if you've been around Papa is a Preacher for a while, you know things really almost never go according to plan. Still, hang in there with me, please. And thank you so much for being here now that I'm back. 

Here's to Fall 2013 and all the news it will bring. :)
Balloon flying over Boituva, São Paulo, Brazil. August 2013.


10 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. So glad you're back! I've been following the trip on instagram! Can't wait to see the posts! Enjoy the end of your summer, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, and I'm so glad you were following along. :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you enjoyed your stay in Brazil and definitely looking forward to what you have planned! Welcome back Larissa <3
    PS love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Glad you had a great vacation and got to spend quality time with your family and friends in Brazil. I think vacations are so important to a quality life, and with family, they are the memory makers. Rest up, and looking forward to seeing and hearing about your adventure! (A balloon ride, wow, that is cool, and a great photo!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie! And I agree.. they are so important.

      Delete
  4. Welcome home! And you definately made the right choice to spend time with your family instead of blogging about it. I could learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard not to get caught up in trying to capture every moment. But I'm so glad that you just enjoyed yourself and didn't worry about that. I really like what you said though, "But if you've been around Papa is a Preacher for a while, you know things really almost never go according to plan." Haha! I can completely understand that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... thanks Kassie, for understanding. :)

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics