October 27, 2013

Knit Beret + Stripes.


It's still Sunday! Technically, anyways. This is the simplest of all outfits, but it's what I wore to school this week. I love these flats. They're so comfy and I personally think the bow is quite lovely. Too bad the velvet like exterior got somewhat wet from the grass that was wet from this morning's rain so it looks somewhat stained in the photo below. But they're super comfy, so they matched my outfit well. :)





Knit Beret - Ardéne

Cardigan - Thrifted

Skirt - JACOB

Bow Flats - Brazil

3 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. You are so cute! That outfit is just one big ball of adorable! I haven't really played around with hats much, I have a big head and curly hair which makes it even bigger, but this post makes me want to go out and try one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look you put together! The flower in your hair with the beret is a great touch! Love the shoes, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics